Wednesday, February 4, 2015

1 bedrm in 2br/1ba in West Village Location : ( New York, NY, USA)

1 bedrm in 2br/1ba in West Village       Location : ( New York, NY, USA)










My roommate is moving to out, so I'm looking to fill her room in 1-bedroom flex in West Village and resign the lease Feb 1, but move in is available jan 15 The apartment: - Part-time Doorman and elevator - Washer/dryer in building - Decent sized kitchen (this is NYC) and great common living space - The 1 and path are super close, and the ACE, BDFM are just a few blocks away. L is also walking distance - I have a couch, coffee table, TV, necessities. Your room is unfurnished. Roommate: Female, mid-twenties. I work in fashion with generally normal hours (9-7). I keep it low key during the week with the occasional night out. I like to go out on weekends, but could just as easily keep a date with Netflix. Likes: TV (both good and bad but no reality...ok some reality), football, dogs, baking. You: Young professional with a job. Chill, respectful, fun, good sense of humor. Also, I'll probably need you to help me pick which shoes I'm going to wear out. Your room: A full bed and small dresser will fit. Great size closet is in the hall (I'm talking two rows of hanging space!) Monthly rent is $1500. Utilities usually average an additional $70/month. Full disclosure: there's construction outside my building. It doesn't bother me, but beware if you're a really light sleeper.

If Interested then Click  &   CONTACT // CALL randi

Thank You.