Saturday, February 14, 2015

$1750 Luxurious 2 br 2ba






Hi I am renting out a 2br, 2ba in long island city in a luxurious apartment building in Queens. The apartment building is 3 mins walk to court square station with line (G,7,E,M) and it is about 5 mins to mid-town Manhattan. I am looking for a FEMALE roommate to move in between . The rent is $1750 per month without utilities (we are only responsible for electricity). The apartment management pays for water, heat and gas. The pics are actual pics about the unit. The furniture will be removed once we move in. Please contact me if you are serious and looking to move in soon since the apartment is currently being held off the rental market for 48 hrs. Free Amenities: Furnished roof deck Private terraces on select units State-of-the-art fitness center Onsite laundry facilities Virtual doorman Bike storage Package room Additional on- storage space About Me: I'm in my mid 20s, work in finance industry in mid-town. My work schedule is 9-6pm. Sometimes I travel domestically based on projects. I don't bring party to home, but I enjoy hanging out with

If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER

Thank You:)