Sunday, February 15, 2015

$800 looking for roommate Hillcrest






I am 29 y/o female looking for a roommate for my two bedroom apartment on the hillcrest/mission hills border for March 1st. I am a nursing student graduating in May. I spend a lot of time studying, however I do have a well-balanced life and enjoy going out when I have time. I don't bring the party back here, but I like having people over for dinner or movies. The place is pretty mellow. I have two very friendly cats and I want someone who likes animals and will treat them well. I would prefer a young professional or student to live with who is similar. The living area is completely furnished but the bedroom will be empty by the time you move in. There is a large enclosed patio area in the back with an electric grill. The neighborhood is gay-friendly and eclectic. Walking distance to restaurants/nightlife/balboa park/shopping. I am also right next to UCSD Hillcrest and near Scripps Mercy. We have one parking spot and then you would be issued a parking pass for the street (it's in a permitted area). Parking situation is usually pretty good. The deposit is $400 and I am extending my lease which is up in May so we can talk about duration of stay past May. Utilities are usually around $50 per person a month. I have apple TV and I usually just use hulu/netflix. If you are interested please send me a description about yourself and what you are looking for in a roommate. A credit check is required. -Unit redone last May -Marble counter-tops -Patio -Dishwasher -Laundry on -Wood floors -Modern


If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER

Thank You:)