Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Looking for a new roommate!





I have one 17'x10' (with a walk-in closet) bedroom and a shared bathroom available to move in April 1st. The town home is a spacious 1705 sq ft. located in a gated community with a pool and guest parking. There is also ample street parking close by. It is about a 3-minute drive to CSUEB and 5 minutes to the 880/92 freeway junctions. I am looking for responsible students, professionals, and possibly couples who would like to share the town home living space with me and another male roommate. This includes all common areas and will not limit you to just your bedroom. Utilities will be split evenly among the number of current residents. ABSOLUTELY NO smoking/drugs/drama/illegal activity. Only alcohol is allowed. I am a 28-year-old Chinese male working at night. I am originally from San Francisco but relocated to the East Bay for work. I'm pretty active either outside the house or laid back around the house. I won't micromanage but I do expect the common areas to be kept clean since we all live and share the same area. The other roommate is a 30-year-old Filipino male who is from the East Bay. He also works at night and keeps to himself while at home. When home, he enjoys to cooking and having a glass of wine. We're both pretty easy going people with no personality conflict and looking for a third. Hopefully that's you! Requirements: Rent: $900+ utilities (will negotiate for the right candidate) Initial Payment: First Month's Rent & Deposit (one month's rent), $50 for


If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER
Thank You:)