Saturday, February 28, 2015

Room for Rent in Masterson Station!





I'm looking for a quiet/friendly roommate to share my 3-bedroom home. I am 33, female, and a teacher in Lexington. My house is under 2-years-old, located in the Masterson Station neighborhood. I am looking to rent out my guest bedroom and bathroom to a compatible roommate. Location is great for students who don't wish to live on UK's campus, individuals commuting to Frankfort or Louisville, or people who work downtown but would rather live somewhere more suburban. The neighborhood is extremely quiet and safe. The living and kitchen spaces are both very roomy and modernly furnished. Semi-spacious backyard and patio area for summer use. Street parking is available next to home. The room is currently furnished, but furniture can be removed if need be.



If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER 

Thank You:)