Tuesday, February 17, 2015

ROOMMATE hunt!!Clairemont Cat lover






I am looking for a great roommate. No couples. Upgraded Clairemont Mesa property located walking distance to Kearny High School and Mesa College. Very convenient location with easy access to 805 and 163 freeways, along with nearby features such as Kearny Mesa Rec Center Hospital, and many various restaurants and shopping in the Convoy Street corridor. The house is pretty, the room is furnished or not, wood floors everywhere, 1300 sq ft. and with a big backyard. 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms. Month to month rent. I am a female, 39yo., fun, responsible, healthy, entrepreneur, vegetarian, active , honest, in a relationship, nice hearted and owns 2 amazing cats that are my babies.I am a personal trainer and dance instructor . I workout everyday, I cook healthy foods, I just drink in special ocasions and I do not do ANY TYPE of drugs. The house is drug free . I am looking for someone responsible, with a job and no kids or pets, as an entrepreneur, I am drug free, health conscious, honest, non smoker, animal and cat lover, responsible and with a good heart to share this great space with me. We would share power and water bills . I will take care of internet cable. Next to everything. 4 minutes to Balboa with all shopping centers you can imagine. Banks, DMV, vegan restaurants, regular restaurants home depot, pet stores etc... 10 min from PB, La Jolla, Mission Beach, Ocean Beach. 15 min. from Down Town and most places. Easy parking spaces everywhere. The room is a 10x10 with a closet. Rent day is on the 1st of the month.


If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER

Thank You:)