Sunday, March 1, 2015

Great Southie Room on Beach






Hi - My awesome roommate is leaving for the west coast. So, I've began my search to find a great replacement. I'll have a room in my apartment available May 1 for $900/mo + Utilities (usually $100 or so per month). The room is bright, has a large built-in closet, and is located right on the beach in Southie -- steps to Castle Island. The apartment is a 2 bed / 1 bath (with a small extra guestroom) and has a great balcony and private laundry. The 9, 7, 11, and 10 bus lines are all within 1 block walking distance and the apt is equidistant from Andrew and Broadway Red Line T Stops. Free street parking is available. If you are not familiar with Boston neighborhoods, Southie is definitely the place to be for 25 - 35 year old young professionals. A bit about me, I am a 28 year old Health Professional who works at Brigham and Women's Hospital.

If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER

Thank You:)