Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Room for Rent in 2BD/2Bath Apt.





Rent is $730 a month plus utilities. Place is energy efficient. Utilities are around $80-90 per person. I will also get cable and internet so that will be $40 per person. This is a 2 Bed 2 Bathroom apartment in Lynnwood off of 164th Street. These apartments are brand new. I will be splitting the rent half and half. None of that you pay more than me or me more than you. I will take the Master Bedroom. The second bedroom is almost the same size as the Master. Something I liked a lot about these apartments. I will furnish the apartment except for your room. The bedroom you would be taking over is 12ft 2in x 12ft 6in. Great size. Bathroom you would use is rather big as well. I moved in on the 1st of May. About me: I am a 26 year old male. I am single. I am a working professional. I work very early so during the week I don't want parties. I recently moved back to WA from Columbus, OH 8 months ago. Before that I was in the Marine Corps for 4 years. I don't have any animals, not against them though. Roommate: I am looking for someone between the ages of 22-28. I don't want someone so young that all they want is to party and not be responsible. But also don't want anyone so much older that it makes it awkward or something in that nature. Male or Female doesn't bother me. Looking for someone that has same likes as myself. We don't have to be Identical haha. Just two people that will get along well and respect one another. me with a little about yourself and I will back and setup a time to meet and if I feel we click will setup from there a time to go look at the place. Just becausenot living there yet, doesn't mean we cant go in and look at the place. I have already signed the lease. Its a 14 Month lease minimum of 6 months prefer the whole time though.


If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER

Thank You:)