Saturday, March 21, 2015

Room for Rent





I am looking for a male roommate to rent a room in my newly built house. The house is a 3 bedroom / 2 bath, and I am currently the only one living here with my Boston Terrier, Louie. The house is fully equipped with all the bells and whistles: Gourmet Kitchen, 2 car garage, security system, cable and wireless internet, big screen TV with built in surround sound, and washer/dryer. It is very close to I-75, and the crosstown. You would be renting a room, but of course have access to the whole house and all of the amenities. The room has a closet, and you would pretty much have your own bathroom with shower. It is also the restroom that guests would use. I would like to have someone that I get along with, who is respectful, have similar interests, and could maybe hang out with from time to time. Not looking for someone that has frequent overnight guests, throws parties, or has any pets. I would prefer a non-smoker, but outside is fine as long as you don't leave the trash behind. I would also like someone with a full-time job. Just because my house is new, I don't want any big holes in the walls, or anything painted in the room.

If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER

Thank You:)