Sunday, March 1, 2015

Roommate needed for midtown loft!





Hi everyone, I'm looking for a roommate to share a 2 bedroom loft in the Studio One Apartments in Midtown Detroit. The rent is $1300 a month, making it $650 split. The leasing manager informed me that you will on average be $50 a month (at most, per person) for utilities, and $10 per person for water & sewage. The building is absolutely clean & up to date. It also has a Fatburger, Fifth Third Bank, and Pharmacy located underneath. One of the open rooms I checked out overlooks the historic Whitney restaurant. This apartment is beautiful and completely up to date with floor to ceiling windows & hardwood floor. I hate to sound like a realtor, but this place is amazing and I would love to be able to share this experience with someone else! As for me, I'm a 21 year old Psychology student at Wayne State finishing up my degree. Don't let the age scare you, I'm past the typical 'college' stage in my life & need to focus on my school. I Do like checking out new restaurants & bars though, and discovering new places in the city. I'm pretty outgoing, but also being an only child has made me quite introverted as well so I can be quiet. I would rather live with someone on their 20's, or someone who is a student/grad student. Anything else you need to know, please let me know! If I can't understand the text you send me, I will NOT respond!

If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER

Thank You:)