Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Awesome roommate wanted





8I just bought an awesome house on 6Batterson pond with Not so awesome 0taxes. I am looking for a roommate to 9help out w expenses and have a really 8nice 6 bedroom 3 full bathroom sunny 9house across the street from the 1water. Rent is 550 per month and for a 7newly painted bedroom on first floor 7with huge closets and share of entire 4house with all utilities included. Best match would be a clean person that likes dogs as I have to really well trained boys. I am 34 wm buss. Pro with 3 other rental properties and have lived, rented to ppl for over 10 years and totally respect people's privacy and use to sharing a home and expect the same so drama free is a must. I travel quite a bit and on weekends between work usually Nam just working on my new homes projects. I have already revamped the kitchen and put in all new appliances, Anew washer and dryer. Living room overlooks the pond and private backyard and driveway parking 1.5 miles behind westfarms mall, 4 miles from CCSU and Farmington line is at the end of my street so it's a great location centrally located. Feel free to ask any questions about rental or myself. I am not sure if this is a real legit way to find someone or not and HOPE it is better than the weirdos on CL, but not doing the plan till I know there is humans on here looking and not robots tying to trick us into membership. Post can also be seen at CL under rooms and shared posting title Awesome Roommate wanted for Awesome house and my contact is GOING DOWN LEFT HAND SIDE TOP. tried to include more but way to involved. lol Best of luck in everyone's searches for the perfect place!!!!


If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER

Thank You:)