Friday, May 29, 2015

$700 1B Available - walk to train!







I just found out that my roommate and her boyfriend are moving in together so its available starting 8/1 (this could be flexible to 7/1 or 9/1 if needed). The apartment is on the first level of a 4 unit building located on a quiet street. It's about a 5 minute walk to the Wollaston t stop so you definitely get the best of both worlds. Your half of the rent would be $712.50 that includes hot water. We pay heat, electric and cable which averages less than $100 per person a month. Free on parking (2 spots) including a garage for one car and an partially covered spot for a second car. There is also plenty of street parking. Coin laundry and plenty of storage in the basement and the lease is month to month (this means no first month, last month, security, brokers fee--nothing!). Our landlord is super nice and the neighbors are all very friendly! There is a CVS, Taco Bell, Friendly's, Dunkin Donuts, liquor store and a few nail salons all within walking distance. About me: I'm 26 and have a full time job in Boston. I am laid back and extremely friendly. I like to go out with my friends but my sloppy days are behind me. I don't typically like to have parties at the apartment but I'd definitely be looking to have a roommate who would be down to go out and hit up Boston! I would love to have a roommate that wants to get to know each other and not just co-exsist. I'm very go with the flow but I'm somewhat of a neat freak so a roommate that cleans up after themselves is a must -- do what you want with your bedroom! haha. On a typical Saturday night I'm most likely meeting up with friends in the city. On a typical Wednesday night I'm either binge watching Gilmore Girls on netflix/doing laundry or I'm asleep at 8:30. If this lifestyle speaks to you at all we'll get along just fine! I'm definitely looking for a professional female roommate in their mid 20's so dudes need not apply. me if you're interested in hearing more and tell me a little about yourself!


If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER

Thank You:)