Thursday, June 25, 2015

2 rooms + bathroom for $550









Hey, Im Juan, I'm 27 and looking for a new roommate ASAP. Im studying right now at wake tech and i work in the evenings at a bar. You'll have 2 rooms and your own bathroom. When I'm not working or in school I might be in the living room because I don't have a tv in my bedroom but you're more than welcome to use it or join me. The payment needs to be paid at the end of each for the next month (26.-30.) My girlfriend would be at home each weekend. But we do our own thing and are using not Home that much. We both love to enjoy good shows, beer and to cook. You have to like dogs, if not, my Marley won't like you either. He's an easy dog, never barks and all what he wants is to cuddle. You don't need to take care of the grass in the backyard, I will . That you clean after you using the kitchen for cooking is naturally. (I have also a dishwasher) You can also use my fridge / freezer. The only bad thing is that I don't have a washmashine and dryer at this moment. But I'm looking for a good offer to buy it. The whole house doesn't look like a mansion, it's kinda old but I'm interested to keep everything clean and unbroken. The pictures of the rooms and bathroom are from the old roommate. It will not be furnished.


If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER

Thank You:)