Saturday, June 6, 2015

3 bedroom, 2 bath, hardwood floors!








I am looking for two roommates to join me in this apartment for 11 months: mid July 2015 - mid June 2016! I have been to the complex several times and they are by far the most beautiful apartments I've seen and have great reviews. They were originally built as condos, so they feel spacious and the hardwood floors and new appliances are great. Located off the 101 on Cave Creek Rd. I am taking the master bedroom. The other two bedrooms are 12x14. One closet is 5x8, and another is 7x3. You and another would share a bathroom. About me: I'm a recent college graduate and will be teaching kindergarten this coming year! I'm a Christian and would like to live with others with similar values. I don't smoke or have pets. Thanks for your consideration, I hope to hear from you soon!



 If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER
Thank You:)