Saturday, June 13, 2015

3 bedroom apt deluxe room available








I live in an apartment complex called the Province (you can find it easily on the web). It's near UofL's campus, so it is geared towards students, but families and individuals live here too! Basically what my situation is, is that I live here now and love it, and I renewed my lease for next leasing year (aug 2015- aug 2016), but just found out that my grandma is terminally ill and so I have to move in with her to take care of her. What I'm trying to do is find someone to take over my room in a 3 bedroom apartment. The usual rate here for a 3 bedroom is 600/mo, but I get a discount and only pay $564, so it's a good deal! The apartment is completely furnished, which includes washer/dryer, full kitchen, wifi, and cable. the complex has some amazing ammenities (pool with lazy river, clubhouse, movie theatre, computer lounge, gym, game room, study room, and more). what you would essentially be doing, should you choose to move in here, is take over my lease. That being said, the 564 covers your share of the apartment. Your lease is your own, so you never have to worry about roommates , and the good thing about the province is that they will work to match you with exactly the type of people you want to live with. You would get to pick the two other people that live here. It's a great apartment in a great area, and please let me know if you're interested! I would love to make something work. *I AM OFFERING $100 CASH TO WHOEVER CAN TAKE OVER MY LEASE AS WELL!!*


 If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER
Thank You:)