Thursday, June 25, 2015

Furnished Room Available 8/15/15








I recently purchased a home in South Charlotte and am interested in renting out one of the extra bedrooms. The house is located in the Starmount neighborhood (around south park). It's a three bedroom, one bath, single story home. Even though there are three bedrooms, I am only interested in renting out one of the extra rooms. Therefore, you can choose which room you want. Note that the bedroom picture above is one of the extra rooms. It can be furnished or unfurnished and repainted. As for me, I am a relatively young (27 years old) business professional. I work in the accounting industry. I like to socialize outside of the home and have the house be a relaxing area. As such, I am not looking for someone who has people over a lot. I like sports, HBO, being outside, and doing projects around the house. I am looking for someone who is more introverted than extroverted. Someone who is clean, organized, and relatively quiet. I would like to find someone who has a steady job and good references. I do not have a preference on gender just ask that you are respectful of the house. I do not have any pets and will not consider a roommate who has one. I also will not consider someone who smokes cigarettes. Other than that, I am pretty laid back and my home is your home. You will have access to the whole house, except my bedroom. There is a washer/dryer and a great screened in back porch. Please let me know if you have any questions. The rent will be $550 and half of the utilities, which are around $100 per person. Thank you for taking the time to read my ad. Please message me if you are interested.


 If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER

Thank You:)