Thursday, June 11, 2015

Room for rent in midtown 2/2 condo







For rent I have an 11' x 13.5' room in a 2/2 midtown condo. I live in a very nice quite, clean and friendly condo community. Full kitchen, with W/D, upgraded appliances, granite counter tops and tiled floors lead to a spacious cozy family room with hard wood floors and french doors that open to a screened-in patio. Your room would be the larger of the two bedrooms and you'd have your own private full bathroom. The closet has ample hanging storage along with shelves. I have never had a problem with trying to find a parking spot by my unit and all the neighbors are very friendly. The pool and community maintained gas grill is centrally located and never crowded. Starbucks, Publix, Kroger, CVS, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Chase, several bars, restaurants and an entrance to Piedmont park are mere blocks away. I am open to male or female roommate preferably aged 23-33, mature, easy going, clean, sports minded, financially responsible and overall a person that treats others the way that would like to be treated. If you have any other questions don't hesitate to contact me, I look forward to hearing from you soon! Cheers, Brian


If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER

Thank You:)