Sunday, July 19, 2015

Atlantic Station Room avail ASAP








I am looking for someone to take over my lease with my awesome roommate as I have taken a job that has me moving out of state! It's a 2 bed/2 bath SPACIOUS and comfortable apartment in Atlantic Station area! We are in walking distance of lovely shops, fabulous restaurants, and a gorgeous pond in front of our building with ability to walk everywhere! There is an IKEA next to our building so that's fun and a Target right here as well. I enjoy walking my dog around the area and there is a great dog park in the area as well. Perfect access to rest of Midtown and Buckhead, right by all highway access areas and public transit. My roommate is AWESOME! I cannot say enough about her and what a great person she has been to live with. The rest of our lease is through May 1st and rent is $850/month with electric seperate. Cable/internet access and I also have some lovely furniture I can sell along with the apartment as I can't bring it with me but have to get rid of it. If you are interested in learning more please message me. Master bedroom side with double sinks, 2 shower options (walk in and garden tub) and walk in closet.


If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER

Thank You:)