Sunday, July 12, 2015

PR Heart of Adams business district







$850 Bedroom for rent in the heart of Adams Ave business district (Adams and 30th) The room will be available July 22nd Looking for an easygoing responsible roommate in a 2br 2 1/2 bath 2 story condo in a convenient location. The gated complex is within walking distance to lots of great bars, restaurants, boutiques & antique stores! It is convenient to freeways and downtown. Next to the I805 and I8 Beautiful granite countertops in kitchen and all bathrooms, with upgraded faucet fixtures and sinks. Vaulted ceiling in bedroom, plantation shutters throughout, brick fireplace with elegant wood mantle. Washer & dryer in unit. I am a 29 year old male professional. I'm almost never home. I work 8-5 and workout after. I usually get home at 8-9pm. I am not a clean freak but I like to keep the place clean and organize. Must love dogs! I have an awesome 1.5 year old golden retriever. I take him with me when I leave to work. Month to month. 1 month deposit.


If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER

Thank You:)