Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Room in Pigtown near UMB






CONTACT: My boyfriend and I share one bedroom in the house. He is originally from Grenada and works at home in the basement doing computer stuff. I work 8am-4pm Monday-Friday and every 3-4 weeks on a Saturday or Sunday. We are also laid back and pretty considerate people. I lived in this neighborhood during school and it is a very convenient walk to campus (10 minutes!). There are also Circulator ( free bus) and UMB Shuttle stops in the neighborhood. The light rail and MARC Camden line is about a 20 minute walk away. Our house has an additional bedroom with a bathroom between both bedrooms. Washer-dryer and additional bathroom is in the basement. We have a little back patio area that is fenced. We want our roommate to split BGE, Comcast and water bill. Let me know if you have additional questions and/or want to come see the house.



If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER

Thank You:)