Thursday, July 16, 2015

Room near SFSU







I am looking for a roommate to join me in sharing a spacious 2-bedroom/1bathroom apartment just walking distance to Stonestown Galleria and SFSU, perfect if you're attending SF State University. Also, about 15 minutes drive to SFO and about the same to SF downtown. The apartment boasts an equipped kitchen, large sunny living room with an amazing view on Lake Merced, which is a walking distance, dining space, and off-street parking. Living room is furnished with LCD TV and cable. The bedroom is newly furnished queen size bed, carpet floors, a closet and drawers. Rent including all utilities + cable and WiFi internet. Current roommate is a male Student in his 30's, who like to have fun but also hard working. I enjoy cooking, photography, painting and sports. I'm seeking for a friendly, easy-going, CLEAN, respectful, responsible, and busy full-time professional like myself to share my home with. No gender preference. Rules: No pets/ No smoking. Required for move in: $1400 1st month rent, plus $1400 last month rent in advance, plus $1400 security deposit.


If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER
Thank You:)