Sunday, July 19, 2015

Room to Rent








I have two small bedrooms in the basement of my home in Englewood (close to DU campus). The bedrooms are unfurnished. The space includes shared Laundry, private Bathroom w/shower and furnished living room are also included in basement. Would have to share kitchen and rest of amenities. Plenty of parking and yard. I currently have small dogs that live outdoors and never enter the house. I'm a single father to a 11 year old son that lives here most the time. I offer a clean and drama free home to the right individual that lives the same. I have the rent low as I could help someone out that may be in need to get on their feet or student to help with their success as it was done for me years ago. No drugs or 420 on property as I don't partake and do have a child in the house.



 If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER

Thank You:)