Friday, July 3, 2015

Share house








I am looking for female roommates to share 6 bedrooms 3 bathrooms house. (Prefer Female) • CLOSE TO: Shoreline Community College, North Seattle Community College, University of Washington. • CLOSE TO SHOPPING CENTER: Northgate Mall, Asian Food Center, Starbuck, KFC, LA Fitness. We are near the bus lines going directly into the city. Busing is very easy going to Shoreline and North Seattle Community Colleges as well as the University of Washington. I'm a working professional, quiet, and clean. If you are interested please me about yourself. Let me know your age, employment, hobbies, likes and dislikes. NOTE: This is a nonsmoking, drugs free premises and no pet. do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers


If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER

Thank You:)