Thursday, August 6, 2015

Female Professional/Student








Hi! I am a professional 22 year old girl living in Charlotte. We just bought a 4 bedroom house and I would really love some roommates! I am looking for other professional females or students in the area ages 20-25. Am looking for someone who can move in sometime between June and July, no later than July 1st. It is a short 15/20 minute drive to uptown. I have one small cat who will mostly just chill in my room most of the time. But we are asking that you have no pets of your own but are okay with a cat in the house, nothing cat related (i.e litterbox) would be in common areas so nothing to worry about with that. Currently there are 3 bedrooms available but might only want 2 roommates if everything works out, all the rooms are large and very fair in size can easily fit a queens size bed plus furniture in each one. A little bit about me, I work uptown and work from 7-6 m-f so I am working a lot, I love to workout and maybe grab a drink after work. Im very relaxed and am not looking for girls who will cause drama in a house. Really hoping for respectful, clean roommates who can pay the bills on time, and if we hit it off and become friends thats an added bonus! Rent is $650 and includes some utilities, the only utilities we are asking on top of it would be electric and internet, which combined is looking to be at most an extra $50 a month. You would only need to bring furniture for your room, as most of the house will be furnished already. Washer and dryer in the house already for everyones use. There is a double attached garage for our use as well. The house is only 4 years old so everything is upgraded and really nice. Granite in kitchen and bathrooms upstairs, and we are replacing the carpets before anyone moves in. If you are seriously interested please shoot me an and I would love to meet for coffee and chat in person and show you more pictures of the house. -Stephanie



If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER

Thank You:)