Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Great Room Avail. Lakewood, CO









 I am looking for an awesome person to come live in the extra room in my condo. The place is in a great location right down the street from the Belmar Shopping Center and 6th Ave. My current roommate is moving closer to her job so the room will be available October 1st. It has a descent sized closet in the room plus a large amount of additional storage throughout the rest of the condo and garage. You would also have a private bathroom, but it is not attached to the room. The modem for our cable and internet is in the room and will need to stay there. I have a fully stocked kitchen, laundry room, great living room area (my roommate is taking the couch with her so if you have one it's a big plus), garage, and patio. Smoking is allowed outside only. Cigarettes only. Not a 420 house.... sorry! I do have one dog. His name is Eli and he is a little terrier mix. I would prefer to only have one dog in the house, but I am willing to make an exception for the right fit. Eli was abused by his last owner so he takes a little while to warm up to people (especially guys). He is a sweetheart after he gets to know you though. Because of this I am looking for someone who will be good with him and be mindful of how he is if guests come over. Monthly Rent of $550 includes utilities. No additional fees or deposits. Extra $10 a month with a dog. No cat or other pets please.


If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER

Thank You:)