Thursday, August 6, 2015

Private furnished room + Bathroom








Hello! I am a 26 year old graduate student at UNC Chapel Hill. I live by myself in a house in SE Raleigh with two full-time cats and a part-time 2-year-old Husky (He is there about 30-40% of the time). I am a tidy person and keep the house clean pretty much all the time. I'm generally pretty quiet and rarely have people over to the house besides my boyfriend, although you're welcome to have people over as long as I know beforehand. The bedroom upstairs is fully furnished with a bed, dressers, desk, couch, closet, and bookshelf, although you are more than welcome to bring your own furniture if you desire. The upstairs will be all yours, including a private bathroom- all I have up there is a storage room, otherwise I live downstairs. There is a fenced-in backyard and covered patio. You'll also have access to a propane grill and a fully operational kitchen, as well as a spacious living room with cathedral ceilings. I am looking for someone similarly chill and at least marginally tidy. The neighborhood is wonderful- very quiet and private, with a Neuse River trailhead and the River Ridge golf course within walking distance. I am only 5 minutes from I-40 and it's a 10-15 minute drive to NC State and downtown Raleigh. All utilities are included- I have high-speed AT&T U-Verse cable and internet, as well as a blu-ray player/media streaming box in the living room.


If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER
Thank You:)