Saturday, August 22, 2015

Share 2bed + 2bath condo in Midtown










About the place: Large 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo within walking distance to Piedmont Park and anywhere else in Midtown. The bedroom available is large enough to fit a queen size bed and other furniture and has a fairly large closet. You would also have your own bathroom. The kitchen has granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances and comes fully loaded with all the cookware you'll need. There is also a new, front-loading W/D in the unit and an awesome porch to grill and/or people watch. The common areas are fully furnished as well, including big screen LCD in the living room, Apple TV, etc. I don't have cable (just Netflix & Hulu) but have been entertaining the idea. About me: I am a professional, gay male, mid 20's, and career oriented during the week (and some weekends). I like to spend my weekends at the park, cycling around Atlanta, going out for dinner and drinks, etc. I am looking for someone with a similar background and interests, who is clean, who has their life together, and isn't a huge party animal. Rent is $925 and requires a security deposit (we can figure this out later). Please me with any questions or to schedule a time to drop by and see the place.



If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER

Thank You:)