Saturday, September 19, 2015

Downtown Cola complex only $60










As of 6/1/15, THE APARTMENT IS UNAVAILABLE. When it is available again in the future, I will provide details. -------------- This apartment complex is located in the heart of Columbia, SC making it easy to walk to USC campus, Statehouse grounds, the Vista, or 5 Points. I've enjoyed living in my updated condo for 3 years and I'm now looking for a new roommate. I've dropped the price to only $550/month. The available photos provided show that it's an open and relaxing apartment. There's 1.5 bathrooms, 2 hallway closets, and dishwasher in the kitchen. Additional storage is available as well as a large laundry room for all tenants to use. Your bedroom is a nice size that's already fully furnished with a bed, desk, office chair, dresser, cabinet, and small bookshelf. The closet has an upper shelf for additional storage. Some additional amenities to keep in mind during your free time is a workout room and an outside pool beside a cookout patio area. For questions or more details, feel free to contact me!

If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER

Thank You:)