Thursday, October 15, 2015

New Apartment in Morningside








Hi, I'm Emily, moving into Modera Morningside after the holidays and looking for a roommate! The complex is brand new, it for the list of amenities, but some of my favorites are the rooftop area, heated saltwater pool, Sprouts organic grocery store on the ground floor, and proximity to Piedmont Park (about a mile north, terrific location). It also has a pet spa and some other crazy luxury perks. The apartment is on the 4th floor, has washer/dryer in unit, and you'd have your own bedroom, bathroom, and walk-in closet (see the floor plan in the pictures area). They're finishing construction, and it's available for move-in on December 16. The first month's rent is FREE, which is why I signed before snagging a roommate, ha. I'm 22, and I'm a writer for a little creative firm on the west side (and a moderately obsessive runner). I'd love a roommate who loves being social, keeps the kitchen reasonably clean, and appreciates wine after a long day :). Hit me up if you're interested!


If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER

Thank You:)