Monday, October 5, 2015

Roommate Wanted College Park Home









3 Bed/2 Bath Rent Includes Utilities, Cable, Internet, Washer/Dryer, ADT Alarm system. House is on College Park/Riverdale border in Clayton County. Marta will be brought out here within the next few months, but as of now you will need a car out here. 7 minutes from the airport. 20-30 minute drive to Atlanta depending on traffic. I work in Buckhead and can get there in 20-30 minutes oftentimes. You have full access to a cozy, clean, fully furnished living and dining room. There is a flat screen TV w/ cable and surround sound in the living room. Wood floors throughout the house. Enertaining-friendly. I have No roaches. No rodents. No stenches. Have never had any break-ins. Very Secure home. My home is fully insured. All appliances, plumbing, etc is fully insured. I am a 26 yr old woman. I work, I'm sane, clean, organized and very respectful of your space and boundaries. Super easy going and a good communicator. I am looking to live with females only. This is my home and I am looking for someone who is laid-back and will respect my home and feel comfortable enough to treat it as their own. If you want to come to a nice, calm, comfortable home everyday then this is a great place for you. Bedroom(s) is freshly painted and move-in ready. I am looking for someone to sign a 6mo- 1yr lease. I am looking for someone to move in March or April. Some more background information: I recently moved into this home. My parents are retired out of the country and left the home to me. This house is new to me as well, so I am making decor changes like paint and hardware. But there will be no construction work. I will have room painted before a move in. I will have bathroom painted before move-in. I will put up window hardware in bedroom before move-in. I will have new doorknobs w/ locks put in bedrooms before move-in. Indoor photos show the living area as you walk in throught the front door. Bedroom is 11x12 ft. Price is negotioable.



 If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER

Thank You:)