Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Roommate needed! Must Love Dogs! :)








Looking for 1 female roommate to fill a room in my apartment! I have a husky who is full of energy so loving dogs is a MUST. I work full-time. I occasionally work from home but I am also out in my communities, it varies on the day. I am very friendly and outgoing. I do not smoke and rarely drink. I am at the gym just about every day unless I am out running or hiking. I do have a boyfriend who visits occasionally. I am looking for a roommate who HAS A FULL-TIME JOB. I do not want someone who is messy as I am a very neat person. I want someone who is respectful of as I will be of theirs. I would prefer someone who is not a big partier, but if you are, I ask that you be respectful at night when you come back as well as not have guests over all the time. Everything in the apartment will be available for you to use. I just ask that you please take care of all my furniture and items as if it were your own. There is a dog park in the complex as well as two pools and spas. There is a gym that is open 24 hours, laundry available on as well as across the street in the shopping area, and there is also a business center available in the leasing office. There is street parking as well as first come, first serve uncovered parking. The apartment is a very nice second floor apartment with laminate flooring and carpet. It also has a patio. All appliances are new as the apartment has been renovated. Every room is furnished besides your bedroom. You would have the main bathroom to yourself (as I have the master). Dimensions: Your room 12x12 My room 14x12 (includes bathroom) Your bathroom 7x4


If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER

Thank You:)