Monday, November 16, 2015

Two rooms with a shared bath








This is a three bedroom house, and I'm looking for two roommates to fill the available two rooms. The major cross streets for the home are Tatum & Thunderbird. It's in the residential area to the North East of the intersection. Here are some images of the rooms and the house: Each room has a closet. There is a shared hall bath (full shower and bath), and another hall closet for storage, as well as another closet with storage space in the living room. There's plenty more storage space in cabinets in the garage and there is also a work/project side room attached to the garage. There is one space available in the garage. The backyard is very spacious, currently without anything in it except grass. No smokers! Small dogs are welcome (under 30lbs), as are cats, but they must be well behaved (quiet, well potty trained) and get along with my cat. I've been in this house for 4 years now, I'm a 29 year old guy. I work full time, but work from home the majority of the time from my bedroom. There won't be any furnishings in the living room either once my current roommate finishes moving out, it's all theirs, so you can move yours in - there will be plenty of space. Utilities will be split 3 ways.


If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER

Thank You:)