Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Dorm-Style Apt RoomMate









Hello, I am looking for a FEMALE roommate for a dorm-style apartment that I'm leasing. Preferably a student of nearby college, or working young adult. I'm 20 years old and have a small dog. I enjoy going to the beach and hiking in my free time. Studying Business at UH Manoa. Very clean and organized, studious, with part time job. Very friendly and outgoing. Also, laid back. Looking for someone similar so it would be a good fit for both of us! My current roommate is transferring next semester so I am looking for someone to join the lease sometime after Christmas/beginning of January. Right on University Ave. Across the street from UH Manoa Upper Campus. It is a fully renovated, spacious, 1 bedroom / 1 bathroom apartment with lanai. I have turned the living room into a private studio style room. Renovated kitchen. Can come fully or partly furnished. The photos are from before I furnished the apartment. Would be shared kitchen, shared bathroom, and shared closet space. Street parking only. No move in fee. Utilities included in monthly rent rate. ****Willing to rent the private bedroom for $850 a month, unfurnished, all utilities included in that price.**** ***Can come fully furnished with a full size bed and small table for $900 a month.*** **Security Deposit : $700** or Text for more pictures or information. Please send a bit about yourself, too! :)



 If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER
Thank You:)