Saturday, December 19, 2015

Great Southie Room - M Street Beach








Hi - I'll have a room available in my Southie apartment for a November 1st move-in or possibly sooner. The room is large with a huge built-in closet. This is a great young professional spot within a 3 min walk from M street beach. The apartment has private laundry and a great balcony. I am a 29 year old professional guy who works in the Longwood area. I keep a pretty busy schedule working full-time and staying active in a few Social Boston Sports leagues. On the weekends I like to grab drinks with friends, check out DJs who are in town, relax and enjoy my free time. I am looking for a young professional roommate of similar age (27 - 32) with similar interests and lifestyle. The goal is to find a great fit, not just someone to fill the room. If you think you'd be a good match, feel free to reach out. If you could include your /linkedin or social media in your that would be awesome. Thanks to those who have replied --- I can setup some showings later in the month. Cheers


If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER

Thank You:)