Friday, January 29, 2016

1 Room in a 2 bedroom condo








2 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom spacious condo. In a great location, close to everything including downtown. The second room is up for rent, groups and couples allowed, not to mention it makes it cheaper for everybody, but I am interested in single roommates too. Rent contribution including utilities asked from just one roommate is $800. For a couple, it is $450 each. This is because you are pretty much sharing close to everything with me, including the downstairs half bathroom, kitchen, fridge, cupboards, internet, etc., EXCEPT for the lease agreement and deposit fee which I recently paid in full. Like I said, you are granted full use of the kitchen. Pictures of the kitchen coming soon!! In the pictures of the room you might notice the fan is currently being replaced. That will be completed in a matter of 1 or 2 days. ***Update*** I have become an Airbnb host. I have set the settings such that all guests are required to verify their identity before booking with me. I am still interested in finding a roommate, there is room. Please only message me if you are still interested in being my roommate. *Due to Airbnb this place is going through quite the upgrade (going from being minimally furnished to more furnished and decorated). Can't wait to post pictures. $800 rent includes EVERYTHING, including internet, electricity, water.


 If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER

Thank You:)