Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Sublet Available









4BR / 1.5Ba 1400ft2 available jan 01; furnished, no smoking, private room, private bath, townhouse, w/d in unit, attached garage — I am looking for a female to sublet my room from January of 2016 to June 2016. The venue is a spacious town-home located in a scenic, forested area which is approximately 3 miles from Kent State University - Main Campus, and also 1.5 miles from Dix Stadium. The area is quiet and there is space for parking. Whomever responds, you will have your own room, with the addition of a white, barely used desk and extra-long twin-sized bed! You will share a bathroom with one other young woman, and share the entirety of the house with three (3) roommates total. The girls are very kind. Everything is included in the rate that I am currently , which includes internet, cable, heat etc. Please contact me as soon as possible if interested, and we may discuss viewing the townhome! I am willing to negotiate pricing. And just an FYI, the age preference is unnecessary. Really, it's about whomever my roommates would be comfortable living with for the next 6 months!



If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER

Thank You:)