Wednesday, February 24, 2016

movein date flexible North Scottsd









Oh, please text me if you are interested. foureight oh, four threethree, oh one . My room mate found himself a girlfriend and moved in with her. I have a nice apartment in scottsdale with all the upscale amenities like pool, spa, computer facility, gym ect that these places have. My 2 bedroom has a private area for the room mate, their own hall, bathroom room and very large closet. Wood floors, mirrors on the closet doors which I like. Updated kitchen. Large living room, balcony. Its a great place. Right on Bell and Tatum so right off the 51 and very close to the 101. This place is very convenient. Its north phoenix/scottsdale but not too far north. I'm a quiet individual who just moved to phoenix about a year and a half ago. I don't go out too much but occasionally I will hang with a few friends. I have a boyfriend, but he wont be staying the night. I don't have pets and I'm not opposed to animals but the apartment complex wants like 500 dollars deposit, half non refundable, and then an extra 25 a month on top of rent, so I doubt those folks with animals will be too interested. I'd like a room mate who wouldn't mind hanging out once and a while, but who also has their own thing going on. I like to go the gym, so I'd be a good workout buddy. :) My lease is up in Sept, and I'll probably want to move then. So this is not quite a year thing for a room mate. I hope I find someone soonish because it sucks having to pay all that extra money for that empty room!


If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER 


Thank You:)