Saturday, February 6, 2016

Private Room/Private Bathroom









I have a private room and private bathroom available. It's located in Fairfax District near West Hollywood. I go to school in Santa Monica. I am in my last year of a four year Master's program studying Eastern Medicine. There's a two year Doctoral Program I'll be taking after that, as well. I'm very focused on school and spend most of my time either studying or at school. I also love nature, being in the sun, going to the beach, hiking, movies, and playing the guitar. I'm a very quiet, clean and organized person. The apartment has everything, is very open, minimal, simple and peaceful with TONS of beautiful natural light pouring in. Central AC and Heat, Washer/Dryer in unit, a parking spot in back if you need. I don't smoke, I don't drink. I am very focused on being as healthy as I can, eat very clean, organic foods, practice yoga, qi gong, etc. Hoping to find a good match. Thanks!


If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER

Thank You:)