Friday, March 4, 2016

Room &Bath/ Female only/UTL Inc









*Sandy Springs / Dunwoody * 6 month minimum stay *Near Perimeter mall and surrounding plaza stores * Utilities, Wifi, Bed, Washer & Dryer, Cable, included *15-25 minutes from Downtown Area *Rent $600 per month plus $50 move in fee *Room is furnished Hi, I'm a young professional SBM male that works full-time and in school and I'm looking for 1 female roommate age range 22-30 ( open to any race).I like to like to watch movies, workout, travel, dine out, I'm really in wine drinking red is my favorite. You will have your own FULL size bed with new sheets. The Apartment is a 2 bed 2 bath apt 1200 SQ FT in Sandy Springs GA. If you work, nice,single fun - outgoing, spontaneous, non smoker, mobile is preferred, no kids, don't mind helping cleaning, drug free, this opportunity is just for you. Criminal background check may be implemented. It comes with a Washer and Dryer, Utilities cable and internet is included. (Note: Must participate in cleaning common areas.) Feel free to send me a message if you are interested. Jrayray1 at gm_ai_l


If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER 


Thank You:)