Monday, April 18, 2016

600ABP/Available End of May/N.W.










Available the end of May. I have an unfurnished bedroom that is a nice size. 10.6 x 13 ft. 600 a month plus 400 deposit. Having new floors put in so not available till May. All bills covered including WiFi. Balconies Woods subdivision at hwy 183 north.... and right on the lake!...From this neighborhood you have easy access to Mopac loop and183 Hwy. and 360 Hwy. or the 45 toll and about a 7 minute drive to 35. Also close to the Domain and Arboretum area. Lease required. I prefer a female roommate that is mature, dependable, working, and neat. Share kitchen and common areas and use of washer and dryer and pretty much your own bathroom. I Have a storage shed in the backyard that you could put a few boxes in if you need too. Great view of small lake with two great parks near by with walking trails. I have an indoor cat, that hangs In my room most of the time....must like cats though. No smoking unless outside. No other pets allowed. No other roommates other than you allowed. I am a mature woman that is easy going and 420 Friendly. If you are interested in us being roommates please remember..... if I don't answer you thru this , I may have canceled this membership for now because I figure it will be better to wait till the end of the month....and than wait for it to be closer to the end of May to open my membership again...If I don't answer you thru this , please try my contact number and leave a message for me. Please don't put any attachments in it because I want open them..... and refer to the Room in the content and your contact info. Thanks!


 If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER

Thank You:)