Wednesday, April 13, 2016

VERY NEAR BELTWAY 8 AND SW FRWY








EASY ACCESS TO Beltway 8 (1 block) FEMALES ONLY: I have an unfurnished OR furnished bedroom for rent for a non-smoking individual. My home has a split floor plan so you will have plenty of privacy and a bathroom to use. The bathroom is in the middle of the house so it is also for guests so I keep it decorated and clean but you will be the only one using it for showering, changing, etc. There are drawers and shelf space for your personal items. The bedroom has a walk-in closet with shelves for storage and I have extra storage space in the attic if needed. I will be purchasing a new Queen size pillow top mattress for the room when you sign a lease. Currently the bed is a twin. I also have another unfurnished bedroom so there is a choice of rooms. I also have a nice backyard with a hot tub and gas grille for cooking on the deck. I will furnish paper towels, toilet paper, zip locs, tin foil, etc. and cleaning soaps as well as share an occasional meal, as I love to cook. I of course have a washer and dryer and 2 refrigerators. You will need to have your own car and can park in the driveway but it is not covered parking. I would like someone who keeps their room clean and helps clean common areas like the kitchen in particular. Utilities are included in the rent and I have internet/cable/wifi. I work out of my home so I am usually here during the day. I have karaoke parties occasionally and so if you love to sing, that is a plus! I request 2 personal and 2 professional references. I would like someone who is willing to stay at least 3 months and preferably 6 or 12. Not interested in month to month lease.


 If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER

Thank You:)