Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Need Female Roommate For Lovely Apt









Hi there! Share beautiful apartment in an upscale inviting complex. Very large kitchen and living room. Lots of light, high ceilings, fireplace. *Full Size* washer and dryer. Plenty of storage space. Close to Freeway. The apartment is mostly (but not completely) furnished. Would love for you to help decorate! Complex has many amenities. Restaurants, movie theater and hiking trails nearby. I'm friendly and easy to get along with. My cat is fun and affectionate. I'm seeking a female roommate with a regular 9-5 schedule (since I work from home). Preferably, she would be responsible and considerate. No smoking, drugs or pot. Please have references available. I look forward to meeting you! (Please no additional pets). Avail June 1st or possibly sooner. Call or text me.


 If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER
Thank You:)