Friday, June 10, 2016

Furnished Bedroom&Bathroom UCSD/U











RARE FIND!! Walking Distance to UCSD! AVAILABLE JULY 6! I have a very nice large furnished bedroom and bathroom with W/D available beginning of July in the boardwalk condominium complex within walking distance to UCSD and right across the street from from Trader Joe's, whole foods, RALPHS, AMC theaters, Banks, etc. etc The Complex has a pool, Jacuzzi, Tennis Courts, & non reserved covered parking I have a small Maltese Female dog so anyone living here needs to really appreciate and love animals 😊 *****BEFORE READING FURTHER YOU MUST AGREE TO: *RECENT CREDIT REPORT Must be supplied, or the Deposit of 1 month is required instead of the $500. I will ONLY Consider people who I meet in Person and pay with CASH! I'm looking for Someone who is low-key and is a full time student, PhD student, researcher or professional person that works full-time and that keeps to themselves for the most part. I maintain a very clean and neat home and I expect anyone I live with to clean up after themselves, etc NO smoking, drugs, parties or any additional furniture. The less you have the better 😊 What you do in your own space is not my business as long as it's kept There! Alittle About me- I Am outgoing but I like my privacy and keep to myself pretty much at home. I am active and I like to run hike bike do yoga and be outside a lot. I lead a healthy lifestyle and enjoyed being around others who share the same interest . I am open to renting out the room as follows: 1 to 3 mos- $14000 a month 3 mos on- $1300 per month Deposit of $500 required on all * I would consider two people sharing a room $825 a person Thank you very much ! ✨✨




If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER 


Thank You:)