Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Luxury Condo in Sherman Oaks!









Large 4 bedroom condo in Sherman Oaks, and 1 of the rooms are available for rent. There's two sides, I'm on my own private side, and you would be with 2 girls on the "girls side", therefore they are requesting a girl roommate. Everyone has their own bedroom. ALL UTILITIES PAID up to $200. Internet & Cable Included in Rent. No pets. Must have good credit. Flexible lease terms. Please message me through Zillow as I do not have access to here :) Just search for homes in Sherman Oaks under $1,000 and you will find my same listing. I also have a Master Bedroom available with it's own private bathroom :). This condo is perfectly situated in Sherman Oaks, and is walking distance to Ralph's, Whole Foods, the 101 Freeway, with easy access to Beverly Hills via Coldwater and Laurel Canyon!



If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER 


Thank You:)