Thursday, June 23, 2016

Room for rent 1025 Sing/1075 Doub








Hello, my roommate is moving out of our apartment on July 4th and I need somebody to take her spot. I am a chill, 23 year old male who works as a bar back on State street. In the fall I will be returning to SBCC. I enjoy having a good time, but do not want this to be a party pad. It is a MONTH TO MONTH lease at a prime location near State Street. Also pets are totally welcome, which is pretty out of the norm in Santa Barbara! I am willing to take anywhere from 1-3 people. 1 person, meaning my own room and your own room. 2 more people, meaning my own room and you share a room. 3 people, and we do two shared rooms. There a plenty of options! Besides what's in my room, all the furniture is going. So if you have furniture it's a huge plus, but not a requirement. There is one bathroom which is shared, but as long as we keep it clean it should not be an issue. Utilities are not included with rent, but they usually come out to more than 50 or 60 dollars each. There is a parking garage, so if you have a car I will have the garage for half of the month and you will get it the other half. I think that's about it! If you have any questions feel free to or text me. I looking forward to meeting you!



If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER 


Thank You:)