Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Room for 2 friends by Lindbergh Sta












I live in a two bedroom apartment and I'm looking to rent out my master bedroom to TWO FRIENDS starting around Aug 1, for $395/mo rent and $100/mo utilities, so $495 total per month. I can charge $970/month if a single person wants the room. The room and the whole apartment are fully furnished and newly renovated. There is a balcony on which you can smoke and a front loader washer and dryer set right in the apartment so you can do your laundry any time you'd like. The apartment is a 10 minute walk from Lindbergh Center Station, so it's very easy to get to GSU, Georgia Tech, and Emory on Marta. GA 400 and I 85 are both less than a mile away so it's convenient for car drivers as well. You won't have to sign any lease or sublease but I will need the first and last month's rent up front. If I can't find two friends I will take two separate people who don't mind sharing a room with someone they don't know. But for now I am looking for two people who are already friends so they'll definitely get along. If I can't find two friends nor two people willing to share with a stranger for the master bedroom, then I can rent out my guest bedroom for $720/mo including rent and utilities. Please me and tell me the following: What is your main source of income? Do you have a car? What would be the earliest date you could start to pay rent (regardless of when you actually move in)? When would you like to come and look at the room? Thanks



If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER 


Thank You:)