Saturday, September 17, 2016

Mountain retreat & room for rent










I have a 3 bed 2 bath, home in North Central Phoenix. The home is in a Cul-de- Sac located right next to the Phoenix Mountain Preserve & Hiking Trails. I am renting the Master Bedroom, with a full bath inside the room and 2 large closets. Shared Common Area is: Huge kitchen, all new appliances (gas range) lots of room to cook. Dining Room Laundry room with newer Washer, Dryer. Covered parking for 2 cars. Roomate gets 1 space. The home has high speed, Wireless Internet, Hi-def cable in every room. Direct TV with the full NFL network, MLB network, and all the channels. I am a laid back guy, that likes to talk, laugh, stay busy and live a nice active life. I understand some people want to just rest, chill out, eat, and hit the sack. That's totally fine. I just want a roommate situation built on trust and respect. I don't drink. I don't smoke, but would allow a smoker including 420 - but only, out in the back yard/ porch. Rent is month to month, and could include utilities. THE MOVE IN AMOUNT IS NEGOTIABLE DEPENDING ON THE AGREEMENT ON UTILITIES. FLAT RATE, UTILITIES INCLUDED IS PREFERRED. Deposit or cleaning fee is dependent upon references and character. ($0 TO = RENT) Text, , or call if interested. Thanks for looking!



If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER 


Thank You:)