Sunday, September 4, 2016

Share House Near Kellogg & Rock









Women Only I am looking to lease an extra bedroom in my house near Rock & Kellogg. I'm 25, lesbian, and drug free. I have an occasional drink but never in excess. I have a girlfriend but she doesn't live with me or stay the night. I'm quiet and don't have other people over very often. I work a standard 9-5, mon-fri job and am respectful of people's sleeping schedules. I have 3 cats that are very friendly and very clean. I am open to other pets coming into the house as long as they are non-aggressive. I am respectful of common living areas and keeping the house clean and tidy. Available for immediate occupation. Rent prorated. $350 non refundable deposit to hold. Rent: 550 - All Bills Included (electric, gas, water, internet, trash, lawn care) House Details Approx 1,800 sq 3 bed, 1.5 bath Stocked kitchen for common use - pots, pans, stand mixer, microwave, toaster, plates, bowls etc Basement- Half is finished with new laminate flooring, Half unfinished Laundry room in unfinished basement with washer and dryer 2 car detached garage with garage door opener and code access Gated backyard with a privacy fence - can access house from backyard through side door. Patio + fire ring scheduled for installation in October. There are two bedroom available-The technical master with 2 closets with windows overlooking the backyard and access to the shared half bathroom and a smaller extra bedroom that can be used as an office/craft/art studio space. I've attached photos of the property. The backyard trees were just trimmed this weekend and the metal playset was removed to make room for a patio. I haven't had a chance to take updated pictures so I've attached the "Befores" of the backyard as well.


 If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER

Thank You:)