Saturday, February 14, 2015

Beautiful Home 2 Rooms for Rent




Hello, my name is Andrea and I currently have 2 rooms for rent, available immediately. Each room is $465 per month plus 1/3 all utilities (Electric, cable and internet) I welcome a single mother with kids! However, if you have children, you would need to rent out both rooms. I would charge $750 per month and then 1/2 of the utilities. Having a private bathroom depends on whether or not you rent out both rooms or just one. You will have a shared bathroom with another roommate if only one room is rented. If you rent both rooms, yes you will have a private full bathroom. I'm a single mother with two children, ages 4 & 3. This is a huge 3 bedroom 2.5 bath home, my children will share the master suite with me. Non smoker No pets Clean COST: First and last months rent are due at signing I am 32, and very easy going. if you're interested please give me a call so we can set up a time to meet:-) 3 Bedroom 2.5 Bathrooms, 2669 Sq Feet, Single Family Home in Heart of Orange Park, with Open Loft area, Custom Kitchen, Glass Enclosure Patio


If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER

Thank You:)