Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Rooms for Rent Location: ( South San Francisco, California)

Rooms for Rent    Location: ( South San Francisco/California)












I am looking for someone who is working for 2 years or more with good credit profile and able to manage rent payment every month for $650.00 and $550.00.

Building type:
[object Object]
Parking rent:
$0
Move-in fee:
$
Furnished:
No
Utilities:
$0

Lifestyle
Household age:59-62 Smoker:No
People in my household:2 I Get Up:6AM - 8AM
Household sex:[object Object] I Go To Bed:12AM - 2AM
My Cleanliness:Clean Food Preference:Almost Anything
Overnight Guests:Never Work Schedule:
Party habits: Occupation:
Pets owner:

Roommate preferences

Age:18 - 62 Smoking:No
Pets:No Students only:No
Amenities
Air Conditioning Carpet Storage Laundry

If Interested Please    CLICK & CONTACT // CALL Roberto 

Thank You.